[Stewards-l] TARL Closed for the Holidays 2010-2011

Carolyn Spock c.spock at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Dec 23 15:13:42 CST 2010

Holiday/End-of-Year Greetings from  the Texas Archeological Research
Laboratory (with apologies to those of you who are receiving this
through multiple listservs -- with additional concerns due to a new
e-mail client and imported address lists)!

A reminder to all that the Texas Archeological Research Laboratory will
be closed during UT-Austin's end-of-the-year break (Friday, December
24th through Sunday, January 2nd), part of our schedule as a University
of Texas component facility. While most of you probably remember our
year-end closing (especially if it affects you), we have found it
helpful to remind our compatriots, particularly those not affiliated
with universities, that our Pickle Research Campus building will not be
open for business during this part of the semester break.

We wish you and yours all the best for the holidays and the coming year.

Carolyn

--

Carolyn Spock

Texas Archeological Research Laboratory