[THGC-announce-l] Excutive Director Job Opening

Texas Holocaust and Genocide Commission Announcements thgc-announce-l at lists.thc.state.tx.us
Wed Apr 20 11:39:09 CDT 2016

Dear Partners,

I've stepped down from my role as Executive Director of the Texas Holocaust and Genocide Commission to become History Programs Division Director of the Texas Historical Commission (THC), the state agency to which the THGC is administratively attached. I've thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity work so intimately with Commissioners, staff, constituents, and partners - many of you personally - these past four years. In my new role, I'll continue to be involved with the Commission, if not so hands-on.

The Executive Director job opening is now open to applications. More information about the job can be found on the THGC website:
http://thgc.texas.gov/about/job-opportunities-and-internships

Please forward the link to any parties that may be interested.

Sincerely,
Charles

Charles T. Sadnick III
Executive Director